The dog has got hold of some of the Christmas chocolate, somebody’s poured some fizz into the cat’s water, or worse, the tropical fish tank.
There’s a million and one reasons a pet might need a vet during the season’s festivities. PA Answer can ensure your practice is there to help to them even when you and your hard-working staff are enjoying some well-earned time off.
What are your New Year Resolutions?
Will a new year mean a new start for your practice? Will 2015 will be the time you time you finally shake off your bad business habits?
- I won’t lose even one new patient through missed calls this year
- I won’t lose even one existing patient through bad customer service this year
- I will ensure my business stays on top of credit control
- I will dedicate more time and resources to gain more sales
- I will utilise social media to help my business grow
These are just a few of the New Year’s resolutions Vetsec is ideally placed to help your practice achieve in 2015.
Vetsec is designed specifically to help you and your practice into 2015. Contact us today on 0333 800 0025 to see how Vetsec can help your resolutions become a reality.