‘No Butt Sniffing’ policy enforced, and other news from the UK’s first dedicated outsourced secretarial support solution for the veterinary sector
Our Virtual Veterinary Receptionist team and everyone at Vetsec hopes you are having a great start to the Autumn!
Clinic Answering Service News
In the past month, Vetsec’s Virtual Veterinary Receptionist Team;
- Answered over 18,000 calls
- That’s 21.4 telephone calls per hour!
Virtual Veterinary Receptionist News
What’s happening with our team of Virtual Veterinary Receptionists…
- We’re delighted to welcome two new Vetsec Virtual Veterinary Receptionists to the team. Our recruits are now hard at work completing the comprehensive three-month training programme all our Virtual Veterinary Receptionists undertake to help them get to the level of service expected by our customers.
- Sadly, one is leaving after 3 years. We’ll miss you Niamh! Wishing you all the luck for the future!
- And one has gone barking mad! Our Danielle is starting a dog grooming course and is super excited about it. Good luck! But Danielle’s clients don’t need to worry, her telephone greetings will not be affected, Vetsec operates a strict ‘No Butt Sniffing’ policy!
Why use a Vet’s Best Friend?
If you need a break during busy periods, let Vetsec take your overflow phone calls. That means no more trying to juggle face-to-face client queries and telephone bookings simultaneously!
When stress enters a workplace, production drops dramatically. Increase your efficiency in-house, and minimise mistakes, by letting Vetsec help out when things get overwhelming.
That’s why Vetsec is a Vet’s Best Friend.